With the accelerated pace of urban life, noise pollution has become a concern of more and more people. In order to create a quiet and comfortable living environment, more and more families choose to buy sound insulation panels and sound insulation cotton.
However, the quality of products on the market is uneven, and how to choose safe and non-toxic sound insulation products has become a challenge for consumers. This article will provide you with a mid-volt prevention guide for household sound insulation panels and sound insulation cotton from three aspects to help you choose suitable products.
1. Regarding fire protection and non-toxic certification
When purchasing acoustic panels and insulation wool, the first thing to pay attention to is the product's fireproof and non-toxic certification. The following points are what you need to pay attention to:
1.1 Check the issuing area, product model and test standard on the relevant certificate
Before purchasing, you should check the fire and non-toxic certifications that come with the product. The certification certificate should contain the following information:
- Issuing area: Make sure that the certificate comes from an authoritative certification body, such as Hong Kong SGS certification, European CE certification, etc.
- Product model: The product model on the certification certificate should be consistent with the product model you purchased.
- Test standard: Check the test standard on the certification certificate to ensure that it meets the Hong Kong standard (Fire Services Department standard BS-476-6 wall and ceiling flame retardant requirements).
1.2 Check the brand and model on the package
After confirming the information on the certification certificate, you should also check the brand and model on the purchase package. Here's what you need to be aware of:
- Brand: The brand on the purchase package should be consistent with the brand on the certification certificate. At the same time, it is more secure to choose a brand with good reputation and reputation.
- Model: The model on the purchase package should be consistent with the model on the certificate. If there is any discrepancy, you should check with the seller.
2. Understand the application examples of the brand
Viewing the application examples of the brand can help you better understand the quality and reputation of the brand. Here's what you need to focus on:
2.1 Five-star hotel customers
Five-star hotels have very strict requirements on product quality and safety. If a brand of soundproof quilts is widely used in five-star hotels, it means that the brand's product quality and safety have been recognized. You can get this information by consulting the brand's official website, asking customer service, or in online reviews.
2.2 High-end clubs and other venues
In addition to five-star hotels, you can also check whether the brand's sound insulation cotton is used in high-end clubs, theaters, schools and other places. These places also have very high requirements on sound insulation effect and product safety. If the brand's products are widely used in these places, it means that the brand has certain quality assurance.
3. Ask about the after-sales service provided by the seller
After-sales service is one of the important criteria to measure the quality and reputation of a brand. Here are some questions you should ask the seller when shopping for acoustic panels and insulation:
3.1 Product Warranty Period
Before purchasing, you should confirm the warranty period of the product provided by the seller. Generally speaking, the longer the warranty period, the more confident the seller is in the quality of their product. Also, make sure you understand what services are available during the warranty period, such as free repairs, replacements, etc.
3.2 After-sale maintenance and technical support
Whether the seller provides maintenance and technical support during the warranty period is also something you need to pay attention to. When purchasing soundproofing products, choosing a seller who can provide timely and effective after-sales service will give you more peace of mind.
3.3 Return Policy
Know the seller's return and exchange policy to ensure that you can return it in time if you encounter product quality problems after purchase. At the same time, make sure you know the specific process and time limit for returns and exchanges, so as not to be unable to process them in time if necessary.
When choosing household sound insulation panels and sound insulation cotton, you should focus on the fire prevention and non-toxic certification of the product, check the application examples of the brand, and ask the seller about the after-sales service provided. Through the consideration of the above three aspects, purchase safe, non-toxic and quality-guaranteed sound insulation products to create a quiet and comfortable living environment for you.