ROLAND FP30 Digital Piano
ROLAND FP30 Digital piano volume is small, and the Roland digital piano at the high end, if you want to have a piano but is struggling with a budget deficit or a small space in your home, now your dreams can finally become a reality.
1. Smart buy method $5988 attached x shelf
The original factory FP-30 has a Roland DP-2 factory extension pedal, so you just have to choose a pair of dual X rotox by demand, or you can buy a piano chair with a very cheap price, and you can pick up a great starter piano.
2. Fully wrapped purchase method $7188 attached to wooden frame + three pedals
Add the original factory FP-30 wooden piano frame, the piano chair, and the three-pedal combination, so you can enjoy all the original factory equipment !!!
The soundtrack to the soundtrack:
Electronic piano sound-hearing:
Other timiconic audion:
Working together via Bluetooth and iPad
This is one of the most incredible functions of Roland FP-30, which is accompanied by a Bluetooth launcher, which can connect with an iPad, use the iPad's built-in GarageBand to complete the recording, make a spectrum, and even use the pedal to control the page turning action on the iPad.
Let's take a look at the demonstration video of the iPad connecting FP-30
The sound of the pianist and the touch key
The unmatched sound and touch key of Roland FP-30 gives you the illusion of playing the traditional piano, the built-in powerful SuperNATURE piano sound source, fully satisfying the needs of musicians and pianists.
Support the USB dialing music and connecting computer songs, recording
In the era of digitization, the Roland FP-30 can be connected to a USB-enabled computer, and can be connected to a computer via a USB. As long as the FP-30 USB is connected to a computer, it can be recorded on a computer, either Windows or MAC, and if you use MAC, it is recommended that GarageBand or Logic PRO, Watin will be used and how to connect.
Twin Piano Two-piano mode, teaching good helper
This is what I think is best, the Twin Piano Double Piano mode is best for piano tutor, allowing teachers and students to play with the same pitch, without having to endure a high level of pitch.
The FP-30 enables you to have Roland's highly acclaimed timo, styroic form, and an outstanding 88-key standard keyboard at an affordable price.Light and portable features make it an ideal choice for musicians to perform and to teach music.
In addition to the piano soundtracks, the FP-30 has a variety of other musical instruments, with practice and recording features supporting Bluetooth wireless connectivity for you to use with the popular music software.
Rolland FP-30 Details
- The rich, touching piano soundcolor of the well-known SuperNATURAL piano sound
- 88 key PHA-4 Standard piano keyboard with authentic piano touch key to fully display the most vivid playing emoticons
- Strong amplifier and stereo sound phase, delivering powerful sound
- Headphone output and quiet keyboard mechanism so you can enjoy playing music anytime you need to worry about your neighbors
- Compact and lightweight harmonica, easy to carry to home, recording studio or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity allows your piano with popular apps for your smartphone or tablet, such as GarageBand, Pia Score, Sheet Music Direct, and more
- The musical expresso is enriched with the sound of a stack/split mode and a piano, such as an organ, a string, a string, a synthetic voice, a drum, and so on.
- The twin piano model, Twin Piano, is suitable for music lessons, allowing teachers and students to play side by side with the same octave range.
- Can connect a USB drive to store songs recorded by your built-in SMF recording, or you can play with your favorite WAV with the SMF song
- A tripod and a tripedal device can be purchased to create a classical piano appearance and increase operation functions, including a turning page of the available pedal control score app
- with white and black two looks
The FP-30 allows you to enjoy an unprecedented ultimate musical experience in the most compact way.The highly acclaimed Roland piano sounds and feel is small and portable.
Keyboard 88 Key (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: Escapement and Ivory texture)
Contact key sensitivity force: 5 types, fixed touch keys
Keyboard Mode Full Key
Overlapping tone (adjustable volume balance)
Sub-key (adjustable key point, adjustable volume balance)
Twin Piano Double Piano Pedals Pedals
Entone pedal (with continuous pedal detection)
Johor pedal (with continuous pedal detection)
Partial accent pedal (function self-set)
Sound, piano, Sonic, SuperNATURAL, piano.
MIDI format is compatible with GM2, GS
Maximum number of simultaneous vocalization 128 voices
Sonic piano: 6 types
Electric piano: 7 types
Stretched Tuning (piano soundings) continues to open
Standard pitch rhythm 415.3 Hz--466.2 Hz (adjusted in 0.1 Hz)
Transfer -6 -- + 5 (in half tone)
The Performance of the Fruit (Off, 1-4)
Brits (Mellow, Normal, Briright)
String Resonance (The chord resonances) (Always On)
The Dumper Resonance (sound resonances) (Always On)
Key Off Resonance (Always On) Speed Sater Speed Four notes = 20 -- 250
filming 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
The sound part of the recording sound part of the SMF
Storage Format Standard MIDI File (Format 0)
Notes storage, approximately 30,000 notes
Control device song selection
Play all the songs.
Speed four notes = 20 -- 250
The beat resolution is 120 minutes per quarter.
Control unit rhythm selection
Speed four notes = 20 -- 250 audio play file format: audio file (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
Control device song selection
Built-in memory store song standard MIDI file (Format 0) song up to 1 qu external memory external storage device USB drive
Playable song format standard MIDI file (Format 0, 1)
Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
Storage Format Standard MIDI File (Format 0) BLUETOOTH MIDI, Score Sheet
Bluetooth Ver 4.0 Other Built-in Music 30 qu
Connection terminal DC In connection hole
USB COMPUTER connection port: USB Type B
USB MEMORY connection port: USB Type A
Headphone hole (used as an output interface) x 2: stereo mini headphone type, stereo 1/4 inch headphone type
Nominal Output Power 11 W x 2
The speaker 12 cm (4-3/4 inch) x 2 volume level (SPL) 102 dB (This value is the data measured in the manner of Roland technical standards).)
Control unit volume (automatic function of speaker volume and headphone volume)
Additional feature panel locks
AC transformer with power supply
Power consumption 8 W (3 -- 22 W)
8 W: Average power consumption when the piano is played when it is placed in the position of the center
3W: Power consumption when no performance has been done since boot
22 W: rated power consumption
Attachment User Guide
Power cord (connected to AC transformer)
Shop with (separately option) proprietary foot rest groups: KSC-70 stand + KPD-70 3-petal pedal
Entone pedal: DP-10
USB Key *
Size and weight (set of spectrum)
1,300 mm wide
51-3/16 inces deep 284 mm
11-7/8 inces high 150 mm
5-7/8 inces weight 14.1 kg 31 lbs 2 oz