NE-1 sound pad, is a small soundproof foot pad, used with V-Drum drum group of large drum percussion board and hi-hat rack, and can be used with the NE-10 sound pad (optional) as needed. It has a unique rubber cushioning structure and is placed on each foot of the large drum strike plate and hi-hat frame, effectively reducing the noise and vibration transmitted through the ground during general performance. When the NE-1 is paired with a mat under the big drum and the hi-hat pedal, the NE-10 eats the sound pad, allowing the user to play V-Drums without bothering his family or downstairs neighbors.
- High-performance noise isolation pads for V-Drums drum percussion plates and Hihat racks for each model V-Hi-Hat
- The large drum percussion board of the V-Drums drum can be used with each foot of the hi-hat rack, and for maximum results, the drum can be used with the NEO-10 sound pad placed under the hi-hat pedal (optional).
- According to Roland's test data, noise and vibration can be isolated from 75% of the conduction to the floor
- Allows users to play V-Drums without bothering their family or neighbors
- Suitable for drummers living in buildings, apartments, buildings above the second floor, and also for classrooms or practice rooms above the second floor
Noise Eater Technology for V-Drums: Easily solve noise transfer issues
Roland's innovative noise eater products help V-Drums enjoy playing at any time without worrying about disturbing family members or neighbors on the wall. One of the advantages of V-Drums, especially the patented mesh surface percussion boards, is that they produce a fairly small amount of natural noise, allowing musicians to practice or record with headphones when traditional drums are not available. However, in buildings above the second floor, the physical vibrations generated by drums and hihat pedals still pass through the floor, making people downstairs feel uncomfortable with the noise and vibration.
According to Roland testing, the unique isolation of the noise eater family of products, compared to not using the sound pad, can reduce the direct conduction of noise by 75%, which is a very large evolution, so that V-Drums users can be noisy occasions, more day and night at any time.
Compatible models KD-140, KD-120, VH-13, VH-11, or other hi hat stand
The NE-10 must be used (optional).