NE-1 sound pad is a small soundproof foot pad, used with the bass drum pad and hi-hat rack of the V-Drums drum kit, and can be used with NE-10 sound pad (available separately) as needed . It has a unique rubber buffer structure, placed on each foot of the bass drum pad and hi-hat rack, which can effectively reduce the noise and vibration transmitted through the ground during general performance. When the NE-1 is used with the NE-10 sound-eating mat under the bass drum and hi-hat pedal, users can play V-Drums without worrying about disturbing family members or neighbors downstairs.
- High-performance noise isolation pad, used for V-Drums bass drum pads and Hihat racks used by V-Hi-Hat models
- Each leg of the bass drum pad and hi-hat rack of the V-Drums drum kit can be used with NE-1. For maximum results, NE-10 sound pads can be placed under the bass drum and hi-hat pedal (optional (Purchase) to use together
- According to Roland's test data, it can isolate 75% of the noise and vibration transmitted to the floor
- Allows users to play V-Drums without worrying about disturbing family members or neighbors
- Suitable for drummers living in buildings, apartments and buildings above two floors; also suitable for classrooms or practice rooms above two floors
Noise Eater Technology for V-Drums: Easily solve noise transmission problems
Roland's innovative noise eater products help V-Drums to enjoy playing more at any time without worrying about disturbing family members or neighbors who are on the partition wall. One of the advantages of V-Drums, especially the patented mesh cloth pads, is that the natural noise they generate is quite small, allowing musicians to use headphones for practice or recording in situations where traditional drums cannot be used. However, in buildings above the second floor, the physical vibrations generated by the bass drum and hihat pedals will still pass through the floor, making people downstairs feel uncomfortable noises and vibrations.
According to the Roland test, the unique insulation of the noise eater series products can reduce the directly conducted noise by 75% compared with not using the noise eater. This is a very big evolution that makes it possible for V-Drums users. In occasions where there are noise concerns, you can play at any time regardless of day or night.
Compatible models KD-140, KD-120, VH-13, VH-11, or other hi hat stand
* NE-10 (available separately) must be used.