Small and affordable V-Drums®, equipped with powerful SuperNATURAL® sound source
Adopting SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact series brings a more natural and realistic strike feeling to various drummers. Affordable and simple to use, these new electronic drum kits are perfect electronic drum kits for various applications and occasions such as practice, teaching, recording, live performance, etc.
- SuperNATURAL sound source technology combined with Behavior Modeling (physical characteristics module) to bring you a complete and natural playing experience
- The sound library covers a variety of expressive and diverse tones that can show different musical styles
- Built-in professionally recorded accompaniment music, ideal for practice and performance
- Practical practice auxiliary functions, including Quick Record/Quick Play (quick recording/playback), plus a unique COACH function, can help performers of all levels to effectively improve their skills
- Large-size LCD screen and simple user interface make your operation easier
- USB function can be directly connected with computer application software, can also be used for data backup and play WAV and MP3 audio music
- The compact and sturdy MDS-4V drum rack can be quickly erected and the angle of each drum can be flexibly adjusted
- Snare and middle drums are equipped with meshed V-Pads (PDX-8/PDX-6), and the highly acclaimed V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
TD-11 drum sound generator equipped with SuperNATURAL sound generator
This TD-11 V-Drums drum sound generator equipped with SuperNATURAL technology provides you with better performance and natural sound. It also provides a variety of powerful functions, including background music with a variety of different music styles, fast recording/fast playback, Coach rhythm coaching functions, and USB functions for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
V-Pads with mesh drum surface for snare and middle drums
The 8-inch PDX-8 and the 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh drum V-Pads have Roland’s amazing dual pickup technology, which can produce accurate and even sensing on the head and rim of the drum. The PDX-8 used in the snare drum has a rim that extends to 10 inches, making the rim-shot more comfortable and quiet.
Crash and Ride use the highly acclaimed V-Cymbals
With the best weight balance and sensitivity, as a Crash CY-12C has a natural sense of shaking and accurate pickup, which can fully show the performance of the crash, including the control of choke (holding a cymbal). As Ride Cymba's CY-13Rl, it provides a larger cymbal surface area and a real sense of hitting. It is equipped with three precise pickups on the cymbal side, cymbal surface and cymbal center.
Small and practical Hi-Hat combination
.Hi-hat uses CY-5 cymbals, with a 10-inch playing area and natural shaking. It provides independent cymbal surface and cymbal edge pickup. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat control pedal, the drummer can get a smooth sound change between the opening and closing of the realistic hi-hat.
Electronic bass drum that expresses nature
The newly designed KD-9 electronic bass drum is more compact and stable. It has an excellent hitting feel, dynamic response, and precise pickup. It can remain stable and reliable even when using dual pedals. Very easy to set up.
*Does not include kick drum pedal, kick drum double pedal
Exclusive drum stand for V-Compact V-Drums
The drum stand MDS-4V specially designed for the V-Compact series is the most space-efficient drum stand. In addition to the stylish and compact size, the MDS-4V has a metal central transverse joint rod, which can still provide stability and sturdiness under frequent erection and disassembly. The weight balance of the low center of gravity and the black color tone provide stability and visual clarity.
|Drum kit configuration|
| Drum sound source|| TD-11 x 1|
| V-Pad (snare drum, tom 3)|| PDX-8 x 2|
| V-Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2)|| PDX-6 x 2|
| V-Cymbal sling|| CY-12C x 1|
| V-Cymbal|| CY-13R x 1|
|鑔片||CY-5 x 1|
| Kick drum|| KD-9 x 1|
| Hi-Hat controller|| FD-8 x 1|
| Drum stand|| MDS-4V x 1 (sold separately)|
| External trigger input interface|| 1 (Tailor 2)|
| annex|| Installation guide|
| Optional (sold separately)|| Pad holder: MDY series|
Percussion plate holder: MDH series
Personal electric drum monitor speakers: PM-10, PM-30
V-Drums accessory kit: DAP-3X
V-Drums drum blanket: TDM-10
| Volume and weight|
| long|| 1200 mm (47-1/4 inch)|
| width|| 1100 mm (43-5/16 inches)|
| high|| 1250 mm (49-1/4 inch)|
| weight|| 22 kg (48 lbs. 9 oz.)|