The compact and affordable V-Drums ® with a powerful SuperNATURal ® sound source
Using SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact series brings a more natural and realistic feel to a variety of drummers. Cost-effective and easy to use, these new electronic drums are the perfect one for practice, teaching, recording, live performances and more.
- SuperNATURAL sound source technology with Behavior Modeling (Physical Properties Module) gives you a complete and natural playing experience
- The sound library covers a variety of expressive, diverse tones to show different musical styles
- Built-in professionally recorded accompaniment music is an ideal companion for practice and performance
- Practical practice aids, including Quick Record/Quick Play(Quick recording/recording), plus unique COACH features, help players of all levels effectively improve their skills
- Large LCD screens and a simple user interface make your operation easier
- USB features can be used directly with computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio music
- The compact and sturdy MDS-4V drum holder is quickly mounted and flexibly adjusts the angle of each drum
- Small and medium drums are equipped with mesh drum face V-Pads (PDX-8/PDX-6) and the award-winning V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
TD-11 drum source with SuperNATURAL source
This TD-11 V-Drums drum source with SuperNATURAL sound technology gives you better performance and natural sound. It also offers a wide range of powerful features, including background music with a variety of different musical styles, fast recording/fast play, Coach Rhythm Coaching, and USB capabilities for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
Small drum and medium drum with mesh drum surface V-Pads
The 8-inch PDX-8 and the 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh-shaped percussion drum V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-picking technology that produces accurate and even sensing on drum surfaces and drum edges. The PDX-8 with small drums has a drum edge that extends to 10 inches, making rim-shot more comfortable and quiet.
Crash and Red use the award-winning V-Cymbals
With optimum weight balance and sensitivity, Crash's CY-12C has a natural wiggle and accurate pick-up that fully showcases crash's performance, including choke control. The CY-13Rl, as Red Cymba, provides a larger area of the crucion and a true feel, with three precise sound pickers on the edge, on the side and in the heart.
Small and practical Hi-Hat combination
. Hi-hat features a CY-5 tingle with a 10-inch playing area and natural wiggle movements. It provides a separate surface with a side pickup. Paired with the FD-8 Hi-Hat control pedal, the drummer gets a smooth sound change between realistic hi-hat openings.
An electronic drum that behaves naturally
The newly designed KD-9 electronic drum is more compact and robust, with excellent feel, dynamic response, and precise sound pick-up, keeping it stable and reliable even when using dual pedals. Very easy to set up.
No large drum pedals, large drum double pedals
V-Compact V-Drums electronic drum exclusive drum rack
Designed specifically for the V-Compact series, the drum frame MDS-4V is one of the most space-efficient drum racks. In addition to its sleek and compact size, the MDS-4V features a metallic central lateral joint bar that provides stability and robustness with frequent mounting and disassembly. Low center weight balance and black hues provide stability and visual fall.
|Set drum configuration
||TD-11 x 1
|V-Pad (Army Drum, japan.
||PDX-8 x 2
||PDX-6 x 2
||CY-12C x 1
||CY-13R x 1
||CY-5 x 1
||KD-9 x 1
||FD-8 x 1
||MDS-4V x 1 (sold separately)
|The external trigger input interface
||1 (Suspension 2)
|Buy (sold separately)
Chip retainer: MDY series
Strike plate retainer: MDH series
Personal drum monitor speaker: PM-10, PM-30
V-Drums Accessories Set: DAP-3X
V-Drums Drum Blanket: TDM-10
|Volume and weight
||1200 mm (47-1/4 inches)
||1100 mm (43-5/16 inches)
||1250 mm (49-1/4 inches)
||22 kg (48 lbs. 9 oz.)