Roland has been launching new products these days, and today is the last day of launch. Roland is proud of its electric piano. First of all, let’s take a look at the difference between this RP102 and the RP302!
RP102 on the left and RP302 on the right
RP102 product features:
- A digital piano with high-quality piano sounds and a built-in learning system within an affordable budget and space.
- Suitable for the first beginner electric piano at home or for use in musical instrument stores, recording studios and school music classrooms.
- Built-in Bluetooth allows wireless connection to mobile phones or computers
- Exclusive Roland Piano Partner 2 app provides more uses for education, entertainment and performance
- Roland’s tone core SuperNATURAL Piano technology provides more realistic piano tone and response
- Equipped with PHA-4 keys, providing precise key touch and expression during playing
- The metallic three-tone pedal gives you the same feeling as a traditional piano pedal
- Built-in more than 200 classical pieces and famous songs to make your practice more perfect
- Modern digital piano design means you don’t have to spend money on tuning and maintaining your piano every year
- Matte black appearance makes you look more like a traditional piano
The main feature of the home electric piano is that it can be suitable for various space placements, key weights and timbres.
The new RP102 electric piano does not take up space and has a sliding cover design (to protect the keys). The panel operation is moved to the left for easier operation. The Bluetooth design is mainly used with Roland's piano partner 2 app, making the operation more convenient and To make it more interesting, the sound source is of course Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano technology. It has built-in teaching tracks and sheet music, making learning piano more convenient.
It is suitable for all kinds of children who are just learning the piano, advanced friends, and more suitable for parents.
- Suitable for children who are just learning piano: PHA-4 keys enjoy a high reputation in the market (just look at the popularity of FP-30), are easy to operate and suitable for children, and the sound quality is also good.
- Suitable for ordinary people or people with advanced skills: it does not take up space and can be practiced with headphones. It also has Roland's famous sound technology, and the Bluetooth app also increases the fun of practice (perfect).
- Suitable for parents: Affordable, simple to operate, beautiful appearance, good keys and great sound, the key point is...it can also record via Bluetooth~ you can record your homework directly with your mobile phone and submit it to your piano teacher (a must buy).
Let me explain, the difference between RP102 and RP302 is:
- The core of the sound is also SuperNATURAL Piano technology (Roland’s sound) (same)
- The keys have been upgraded to PHA-4 (commonly known as the 4th generation keys)
- The operation panel is more simplified. There is no screen and the operation panel is on the left (so all functions must be operated on the keys, which is a bit troublesome)
- The maximum number of overtones is still 128, but the number of piano tones is reduced (4 traditional piano tones, 11 other tones)
- Five key force options are available (same)
- Has Bluetooth function (can only operate apps and turn pages) (RP302 does not have Bluetooth)
- There are two speakers of 12 cm, but the output is reduced to 6 watts (become smaller)
- The three-tone pedal is the same pedal as the FP30 (silver), with a smaller back plate