Don't understand how RP102 works? Limited to teach you how to use hidden function keys to open rp102 all the features! Also add some functions that cannot be opened in the app, so pay attention to it ~ Although it is said, this RP102 basically recommends that it is convenient to operate with mobile phones or tablets, so I still have to learn PIANO PARTNER 2 APP How to use 喔
If you are not familiar with RP102, or if you have never seen an entity, you can first see the short introduction of Xiaobian. ), With the four-pointed core of Roland, also has the function of the blue bud app with the Blue buds, and the function of wireless manipulation is very suitable, the advantages of RP102 are available in mobile phones or tablets. APP connection operation, so it is recommended to use this way, how is it going to use the key to open the function!
The rp102's key begins with the lowest sound from the left: Pay attention to the key! There are C's symbols that are DO sound, and the red asterisk represents the function that needs to be stored. Otherwise, it will return to the preset value.) Function + orange origin represents it will return to the preset value.
Press Function first and then press the following
- C1 area: There are 15 tones.
- C2 area: Built-in song classification, internal to volume, internal external SMF format play, play stop.
- C3 area: Introduction track selection, metronome volume adjustment.
- C4 area: The metronometer is turned on, the shoot number, the speed adjustment (commonly used ~ because the app is not adjustable).
- C5 area: space sensation, brightness adjustment, double piano open.
- C6 area: Qin Keqin, main tuning, transfer.
- C7 area: Blue Bud App Open, Blue Bud Turn Page Mode Adjustment.
- C8: Automatic shutdown function is closed.
Advanced setting function! Must see!
Limited to help you explain the advancement setting (less use, but there is a need for a specific time ~) Please follow the figure above!
- Speaker setting function: This is after the headset (or external speaker), the original built-in speaker should not be turned on (the preset is closed), this feature will be used when performing or recording video, because rp102 is not independent Output hole, must take a headset hole to external speaker or headphones, but the original preset is to connect the earphone hole, the speaker of the electric piano will automatically shut down, so it is not too convenient to perform in the performance or recording video (wear Headphones video or performance is not good!), This time you need to turn on the electric piano speaker.
- Some basic settings of the RP102 are automatically stored (volume, blue bud function, automatic shutdown), but the red asterisk must be stored in this storage function (SMF format external play, metron volume, space sensation , Sound brightness, piano tact, main tuning).
- Restore the original setting: Important, but it will not be used if necessary!
This is the RP102 earphone hole. If you want to output it to other speakers, you must pick up from this side (both holes can be), some friends will ask questions: If you use the general mono signal line output, it will not only have Mono! A good problem, if it is a headset, the earphone cable is a double channel, so there is no problem! If you want an external mixer or a speaker or a recording interface, it is also the same as a mono signal line. Lifting small groups help you think about it ~ Professional! !