Don't understand how rp102 works? Today, Xiaobian will teach you how to use the hidden function keys to open all the functions of rp102! There are also some functions that cannot be turned on in the app, so you should pay attention to it~ Although this is said, this rp102 basically recommends that it is more convenient to operate with a mobile phone or tablet, so you still need to learn the piano partner 2 app. how to use
If you are unfamiliar with RP102, or if you haven’t seen the real thing, you can read our brief introduction first. Roland RP102 is a home-style sliding electric piano with a front and rear depth of about 42.3 cm (a little bit smaller than 302). ), with Roland's 4th generation keys and Roland's tone core, it also has Bluetooth app and Bluetooth page turning function that can be controlled wirelessly, which is very suitable for practice at home. The advantage of RP102 is that it can be used on mobile phones or tablets. The app is connected to operate, so it is recommended to use it in this way. Here is how to use the keys to turn on the function!
The keys of the RP102 are counted from the lowest note on the left: Be careful not to miscalculate the keys! The symbol with c is the sound of Do. The red asterisk represents the function that needs to be stored separately (otherwise, it will return to the default value when it is reopened). Function + orange origin means that it will return to the default value after pressing.
Hold down Function and then press the following keys
- C1 area: There are 15 voices to choose from.
- C2 area: Built-in song classification, built-in volume, internal and external SMF format playback, playback stop.
- C3 area: Built-in track selection, metronome volume adjustment.
- C4 area: Metronome start and stop, time signature, tempo adjustment (commonly used ~ because it cannot be adjusted in the app).
- C5 area: Spatial sense, brightness adjustment, double piano on.
- C6 area: keyboard touch, main tuning, transposition.
- C7 area: Bluetooth app is turned on, and Bluetooth page turning mode is adjusted.
- C8 : The auto power off function is turned off.
Advanced setting function! Must see!
Let Xiaobian help you explain the advanced settings (less used, but necessary for specific timing~) Please follow the above picture!
- Speaker setting function: This is whether the built-in speakers should be turned on after connecting the headphones (or external speakers) (the default is off). This function will be used when performing or recording, because the RP102 does not have an independent The output jack must be connected to the headphone jack to connect external speakers or headphones, but the original preset is that after connecting the headphone jack, the speaker of the electric piano will automatically turn off, which is not very convenient when performing or recording video (wearing It is not good to record or perform with headphones!), you need to turn on the electric piano speakers at this time.
- Store setting value: Some basic settings of RP102 will be automatically stored (volume, Bluetooth function, automatic shutdown), but the red asterisk part must be stored with this storage function (SMF format internal and external playback, metronome volume, space sense) , sound brightness, keyboard touch, main tuning).
- Factory reset: important, but not used unless necessary!
This is the headphone jack of RP102. If you want to output to other speakers, you must connect from this side (both holes are fine). Some friends will ask a question: if you use a normal mono signal line for output, will you only have Mono! Good question, if it is connected to the earphone, the earphone cable is all two-channel, so there is no such problem! If you need an external mixer or speakers or a recording interface, you can still use a mono signal line. Xiaobian has helped you think about it~ It's professional enough! !