Stereo Portable Amplifier portable PA speaker
High-quality, high-efficiency, set mixer and effector function!
Powered by batteries or external power supplies, the BA-330, despite its small size, has a high-quality, force-force sound. 80-person venue, it's enough to have it!Its digital stereo expander drives four 6.5" stereo speakers and two tweeter speakers for a wide range of applications. The BA-330 is the "all-in-one" portable PA system that can be used for small concerts, services, conferences, seminars or business exhibitions!
- All-in-one portable digital PA system for every occasion
- Force high-quality stereo color, can be competent for 80 people scale live performance occasions
- No need to set up, plug in the instrument to perform immediately!
- Powered by 8 AA batteries or transformers
- Four 6.5-inch speakers and two tweeter specially configured angles for wider stereo effects
- Built-in effector: isochemator, residual, delay, and wide (independent on/off per channel) effect
- Channel 4 configuration: 2 channels for Mike/instrument, plus 2 channels for stereo input audio
- The stereo auxiliary input terminal has a dedicated volume control knob
- Advanced intelligent Anti-Feedback capabilities
- The built-in tilt bracket can be set to the best listening angle
- It can be fixed to a standard speaker rack
If you've ever had an embarrassing back-to-back sound on stage, try the BA-330, which uses Roland's advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects whistling points and eliminates echo.
The BA-330 has three high-quality effectors built in: Reverb, Delay and Wide, each of which can be independently opened/off. There are also 2 equalizers that provide sound control for each channel.
Multiple input types are supported
The BA-330 can connect instruments, microphones, and music playback devices simultaneously, the panel's convenient controls can immediately regulate mixing, 2 mono channels can be used for microphones or audio-connected instruments (XLR and 1/4" terminals), 2 stereo channels can be connected to stereo instruments (1/4" L/R terminals), and a stereo auxiliary input channel can be used to connect CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS terminals).
The BA-330's Sterneo Link allows you to connect two BA-330s, provide twice the input channel, and place them on both sides of the stage, making sound transmission more overwhelming.