Stereo Portable Amplifier portable PA speaker
High-quality, high-performance, all mixer and effector functions! It can be powered by a battery or an external power source. Despite its small size, BA-330 has high-quality, powerful sound. A venue of 80 people is enough! Its digital stereo amplifier drives 4 6.5" stereo speakers and 2 tweeters, suitable for a variety of occasions. BA-330 is an "all-in-one" portable PA system, regardless of small concerts, worship events, meetings, Events such as seminars or business exhibitions can be competent!
- All-in-one portable digital PA system, suitable for various occasions
- Powerful and high-quality stereo sound, which can be used for live performances with a scale of 80 people
- No need to set up, just plug in the instrument and perform immediately!
- Can be powered by 8 AA batteries or transformer
- 4 6.5-inch speakers and 2 tweeters are specially configured to provide a wider stereo effect
- Built-in effects: equalizer, reverb, delay and wide (each channel can be turned on/off independently)
- 4 channel configuration: 2 channels for microphone/instrument, plus 2 channels for stereo input audio
- The stereo auxiliary input terminal has a dedicated volume control knob
- Advanced and intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt bracket can be set to the best monitoring angle
- Can be fixed on a standard speaker stand
Advanced anti-feedback function (Anti-Feedback) If you have encountered embarrassing feedback sounds on stage, you can try the BA-330, which uses Roland's advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, BA-330 can automatically detect the howling point and eliminate the feedback sound.
Built-in effects BA-330 has built-in three high-quality effectors: Reverb, Delay and Wide, each channel can independently turn on/off the effector. There is also a 2-band equalizer, which can provide sound control for each channel.
Support multiple input types BA-330 can be connected to musical instruments, microphones, and music playback equipment at the same time. The convenient control device on the panel can immediately control the mixing. The 2 mono channels can be used for microphones or audio connection to musical instruments (XLR and 1/4" terminals). Two stereo channels can be connected to stereo instruments (1/4" L/R terminals), and one stereo auxiliary input channel can be used to connect CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS terminals).
The Stereo Link of BA-330 allows you to connect two BA-330s, providing twice the input channels, and can be placed on both sides of the stage, making the sound transmission more overwhelming power.