Impromptu Pop Piano + Self-composed Song Course
Feiteng piano class is divided into three groups, passionate piano class/super piano class/ENA small class piano class.
The object of the course is beginners.
- A time is fixed every week, for example, if Monday is selected, it will be lasted once every Monday (45min x 2 = 1.5hr) for eight consecutive weeks. If you fail to attend, there will be no make-up.
- The start date of each month is fixed, and it is necessary to wait for the waiter to start the class.
- You can choose two times a week, the first choice and the second choice.
- For example, if Monday (first choice) and Wednesday (second choice) are selected,
- If you cannot attend on Monday, you can attend on Wednesday.
- You can join immediately without waiting for the start time.
- The first and second class attendance time is also 45min x 2 = 1.5hr each time
Class Dates :
- Monthly new classes will be announced on Feiteng Music FB or IG
- No supplementary class for multi-person classes
Class location :
- Mongkok Main Campus: 9/F, Bank of East Asia Mongkok Building, 638-640 Nathan Road, Mongkok
- Kowloon Bay Campus: Shop 311, Eastmark Shopping Centre, Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay
- Hung Hom Branch: Shop B93, 2/F, Hung Hom Plaza
- Tuen Mun Campus: Shop B96a, 1/F, Yingfeng Shopping Centre
- Musical instruments for free
- Teaching with a Yamaha 61-key keyboard
- The recommended electronic keyboard is Yamaha E363 $1988
- The bank also sells
Q: How to register
- Whatsap ivan sir inquire about course vacancies
- Online payment , support Payme / FPS / Visa / Master / AE online payment
- Bank count, Whatsap count paper
- Pay in person at the store
Instructor Qualifications :
- CASH Member of Hong Kong Composers and Lyricists Association
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Piano
- Trinity Grade 8 Guitar, Trinity School of Music, London, UK
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Saxophone (Distinction)
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Clarinet (Merit)
- Over 15 years of full-time music teaching and orchestral leadership experience
- The validity period of the degree is 2 months . After 2 months, the degree needs to be renewed, otherwise it will be invalid.
- There is no make-up class for this course. The course lasts for 8 weeks and will not be changed to other times due to individual student requirements.
- This course does not change or customize the course content at the request of individual students.
- There are no refunds for this course, once payment is made, your spot will be reserved. Please refer to the course website before enrolling.
- This course is not designed for classical examinations, the course is for pop song teaching.
- The price of this course is for one head seat, excluding relatives, friends and other positions.
- The tuition fee for this course cannot be used to exchange for other products or courses of the Bank.
- This course will be slightly adjusted due to different class progress.
- These terms and conditions will be clearly displayed prior to enrolling, and once enrolling , you agree to the above terms.
Lesson 1: Piano and song writing – What & How
(a) Concept of pop piano, chord and scales
(b) Improvisation, solo writing concept
Lesson 2: Theory – Key & Note
(a)Correlate the Keys with the Note C,A,G on the staff.
(b) Rhythmic value of half, quarter notes and Rest.
Correlate note C,G,Am,F on the Staff
Song "Canon in C"
Time Signature 3/4, 4/4
song "Ode to Joy, Jingle bell"
Corrlate note F# on the Staff
G Major Scale
song "Happy birthday to you"
Song "Broad Ocean and Sky"
Play along with backing track
Solo writing concept
Song "Fairy Tale"
High tone notes
Writing song melody
Song "Over the rainbow" in C major
Major and minor key signature
Chord structure,chord progressions in song writing
Song "Fly me to the moon" in C major
Writing solo for songs
Write your own song
Composing melody with chord progressions