Crash Pop Piano | Classical Piano Lessons
(1 to 1 or two people)
- The core of the course is divided into 2 stages, 8+8 for a total of 16 weeks.
- Generally, students can play or sing basic pop songs in about 8 weeks.
To make them play a song.
This course eliminates the boring teaching of ordinary piano shops and children using the same piano book
Class Dates :
- One-to-one piano lessons with flexible appointment time.
- Musical instruments for free
- The recommended keyboard to buy is Yamaha E363 $1988
- The bank also sells
Q: How to register
- Click here to register online
- Bank count, Whatsap count paper
- Pay at the store in person
- Whatsap ivan sir inquire about course vacancies
Instructor Qualifications :
- CASH Member of Hong Kong Composers and Lyricists Association
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Piano ATCL Performance Level Diploma
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Piano
- Trinity Grade 8 Guitar, Trinity School of Music, London, UK
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Saxophone (Distinction)
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Clarinet (Merit)
- Over 15 years of full-time music teaching and orchestral leadership experience
Lesson 1: Piano and song writing – What & How
(a) Concept of pop piano, chord and scales
(b) Improvisation, solo writing concept
Lesson 2: Theory – Key & Note
(a)Correlate the Keys with the Note C,A,G on the staff.
(b) Rhythmic value of half, quarter notes and Rest.
Correlate note C,G,Am,F on the Staff
Song "Canon in C"
Time Signature 3/4, 4/4
song "Ode to Joy, Jingle bell"
Corrlate note F# on the Staff
G Major Scale
song "Happy birthday to you"
Song "Broad Ocean and Sky"
Play along with backing track
Solo writing concept
Song "Fairy Tale"
High tone notes
Writing song melody
Song "Over the rainbow" in C major
Major and minor key signature
Chord structure,chord progressions in song writing
Song "Fly me to the moon" in C major
Writing solo for songs
Write your own song
Composing melody with chord progressions
Adult Pop Piano Class Tuition :
One-person class (2 months): $2980 / 8 classes / 60MIN
One-person class (4 months): $3980 / 16 lessons / 60MIN
Two people (self- organized, 2 months): $1788 / 8 classes / 60MIN (per person)
Two people (self- organized, 4 months): $2388 / 16 lessons / 60MIN (per person)