✔Improvisational piano and self-writing music courses toPlaying the piano is the main。
✔After completing the course in 2 months, you can play the piano in real time, whether it is a pop song or an original song of your own.
✔The course Hong Kong's pioneering multi-person learning system has resulted in a significant reduction in the cost of learning pianos per person, as has the BankOnecourse
✔Hands coordinated, with Chord, no spectrum improvisation, playing changes, self-singing
✔The course is home-developed for Flying Music (Hong Kong) and is the first innovative course on the market.
✔After completing the course, if you are interested in learning, you can report to the middle class
✔Excellent student work, the opportunity to promote in Hong Kong's second largest traffic of the qin line website, facebook and other platforms
✔Once a week, 2 consecutive sessions, that is, 1.5 hours
✔Hot-blooded teen group:
tuition:＄880/ 2 months
Number of people: 6-14
Age: 13-28 years old
tuition:＄1380 / 2 months
Number of people: 4-14
Age: 13-100 year
The difference between a hot-blooded piano class and a super piano class?
The content of the two is the same, set up for novices, together with students who have never been exposed to music or piano.
Hot-blooded classes are designed for young students, or students with stable time.
- Fixed every weekOneTime, for example, when Monday is selected, is lasted every Monday (45min x 2 x 1.5hr) for eight consecutive weeks. If you fail to attend, you will not make up for it.
- The monthly start date is fixed and waits for the shift.
Super piano classes are for working people, or students with unstable times.
- Optional every weekTwoTime, first and second choice, respectively.
- For example, Monday (preferred) and Wednesday (secondary) are selected,
- If something fails to show up on Monday, it can be attended on Wednesday.
- You can join in real time without waiting for the start time.
- The preferred and secondary session time is also 45min x 2 x 1.5hr per session
Of course, students in the Super Piano Class can also attend at the same time on Mondays and Wednesdays, but the content of the course is the same.
- New monthly classes are announced at Flying Music FB or IG
- Multi-person classes do not have a make-up hall
- Mong Kok Main School: 638-640 Mong Kok Building, Bank of East Asia, 9th floor, Mong Kok Road, Mong Kok
- Rainbow Campus: Pingshi Redstone Building 124 (Rainbow MTR A2 Exit 1 minute)
Musical instrument arrangements:
- Musical instruments are provided free of charge in the hall
- Teaching with Yamaha 61 key electronic piano
- The recommended purchase of an electronic piano isYamaha E363 ＄1988
- We also have sales
Q:How is itApplication
- Whatsap Ivan sir queries for course vacancies
－ Pay online, payme/fast-turn/Visa/Master/AE online payment is supported
－ The bank oversteped, Whatsap feeds paper
- Pay in person at Mong Kok Store
- Member of the C.A.S.H. Hong Kong Composers and Composers Association
- ABRSM Grade 8 Piano, Royal Conservatory of Music
- Grad 8 Guitar, Trinity St Trinity School of Music, London, UK
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Saxophone (Distinction)
- ABRSM Royal Academy of Music Grade 8 Clarinet (Merit)
- More than 15 years of full-time experience teaching music and leading orchestras
- The time limit for a degree is2 monthsAfter 2 months, the degree needs to be renewed or it will expire.
This courseThere is no make-up hall, the course will not be transferred to another time for 8 consecutive weeks due to individual student requirements.
This courseCourse content is not changed or customized because of individual student requirements.
This courseNo refundOnce paid, your location will be retained. Please refer to the course website before enrolling.
This course is not designed for classical examination level, the course is popular song teaching.
- The price of this course isA head of manLocation charges, excluding friends and relatives, friends and other locations.
- This course network will make minor adjustments due to different class schedules.
This course network will make minor adjustments due to different class schedules.
- This clause will be clearly displayed before the report is read, onceRead itThat is, agree to the above terms.
Lesson 1: Piano and song writing – What & How
(a) Concept of pop piano, chord and scales
(b) Improvisation, solo writing concept
Lesson 2: Theory – Key & Note
(a) Correlate the Keys with the Note C,A,G on the staff.
(b) Rhythmic value of half, quarter notes and Rest.
Correlate note C,G,Am,F on the Staff
Song "Canon in C"
Time Signature 3/4, 4/4
song "Ode to Joy, jingle bell"
Corrlate note F# on the Staff
G Major Scale
song "Happy birthday to you"
Song, "The Sea and the Sky"
Play along with backing track
Solo writing concept
Song "Fairy Tales"
High tone notes
Writing song melody
Song "Over the rainbow" in C major
Major and minor key signature
Chord structure,chord progressions in song writing
Song "Fly me to the moon" in C major
Writing solo for songs
Write your own song
Composing melody with chord progressions