- There are up to 30 groups of timbres, the volume can be adjusted, and it can also be output to the PA.
- Six AA batteries can be used for up to twelve hours, and can also be used directly.
- The size is exactly the same as the general wooden box drum, and the weight is only six kilograms, so it is easy to carry.
- With a MIX IN jack, you can output music along with drum sounds.
- Can be used as a traditional cajon when unplugged, the sound hole is under the front panel.
Innovative hybrid electronic cajon with multiple sounds built in
The one-of-a-kind, versatile EC-10 EL Eajon electronic cajon allows cajon drummers to add electronic sound elements to their music with ease. On its own, the EC-10 is a great-sounding traditional cajon. Even more subversive, it has built-in Roland's well-known electronic percussion technology, allowing you to blend a variety of sounds that are suitable for the sound of the wooden box drum, such as adding traditional tambourines and sand bells, or even snare drums, electronic drums, sound effects, etc. Wait. The EC-10 electronic cajon is battery-operated and features a built-in amplifier that puts the dynamic world of hybrid percussion into the hands of every cajon aficionado.
- A unique instrument combining traditional cajon and Roland electronic percussion
- Standard wooden box drum size (50x30x30 cm), the high-quality percussion playing area surface is made of sapele wood
- Built-in 30 electronic drum kits that can be layered with traditional cajon sounds
- Each drum kit has two independent sounds, which can be triggered by the drum head and rim of the performance area.
- Comes with a variety of traditional drum and electronic percussion sounds to interpret a wider variety of musical styles
- Features studio-optimized cajon sounds that enhance the performance of the instrument for a deeper and more powerful sound when played
- Intuitive panel controls let you easily select drum kits, adjust volume, head/rim volume balance, and more
- Equipped with amplifier and coaxial speakers
- Six AA batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous performance
Combining traditional cajon and Roland sound
The compact size and various characteristics of the wooden box drum make it the most popular portable and percussion instrument, and its traces can be seen in musical ensembles and street performances to nightclub performances. The EC-10 has a built-in Roland sound source, and the drumhead and rim are equipped with independent sensors, allowing the cajon to extend from a simple function to a new realm of performance in various musical styles. Bring enthusiasm to singers and groups by layering tambourines or African drums, adding accents with traditional snare drums or TR-808 snare drums, or using electronic kick drums for punchy low frequencies. The studio-optimized cajon sound makes the cajon sound deeper, wider, and more punchy.
easy to use
The EC-10's sound controls are located above, making it quick and easy to operate even while you're playing. Equipped with a dedicated button to switch sound categories, and the buttons next to it allow you to select the changing sounds in the sound category. Just turn the volume knob on the rear panel to control the volume of the layered sound, and the Trigger Balance knob can instantly adjust the volume balance between the drumhead and the rim sound. You can also adjust the sensitivity of the pickups according to your personal playing style and strength.
All-in-one features and battery power
Self-sufficiency and lack of complexity are important characteristics of the cajon that make it so attractive. Packed with high-tech electronics, the EC-10 also retains the flexibility and portability that caddy drummers love. The integrated amplifier and coaxial speakers provide high-quality sound, which can be matched with acoustic guitar amps and other instruments. Six AA batteries can continuously supply power for up to 12 hours, allowing you to perform long-term performances anytime, anywhere. There's also a handy input jack for playing music from a smartphone or music player at home or at a gig. Since the EC-10 is still a true acoustic instrument, you can turn off the electronics at any time and play a normal cajon. And, when you're not playing, it doubles as a personalised chair for your piano room or home!
In recent years, the wooden box drum is easy to match with the guitar and ukulele,
In addition, the volume is much smaller than that of jazz drums, and it is easier to use than jazz drums.
So it's getting hotter and hotter.
You can often see a guitar player on the street, with a wooden box drummer,
It can make people linger, reluctant to leave the performance site, and it is not an exaggeration to say that the wooden box drum is the second instrument that future jazz drummers have to learn.
Roland fell in love with this trend, and at the beginning of this year, he cast a shock bomb on the wooden box drum market.
The timing is just after the people of Taiwan have just written history with their votes,
Roland will use it to write an important page in the history of the development of percussion instruments!
It's the Roland EC-10 EL Cajon.
What ability does the EC-10 have to completely subvert our imagination of the cajon?
If the words go through the branches, the feces will not be separated from the eyes~~
Let's look directly at the VCR first:
Roland has skillfully combined their electronic expertise into the cajon, giving this cajon a choice of thirty built-in sounds.
Whether it's tambourine, golden cup drum, wooden box drum, or even traditional snare drum and TR-808, all included,
Let the wooden box drum not just be the wooden box drum, but also your percussion treasure chest.
Here's a demo VCR: