[ Soundproof Door ] Three options to meet your soundproofing needs
Provide a full range of soundproof door solutions to allow you to have a quiet and comfortable living space. Our products are divided into three sub-categories, Let you choose according to your needs and budget.
- Soundproof door optimization (Old door thickened + sealed)
- STC-35 wooden soundproof door
- STC-45 steel soundproof door
[Technical source] Scientific basis | Field experience
Option 1: Thick old door + seal
- Paste 2 layers of sound insulation material on the original door
- The top layer is ENA NE-100 sound insulation cotton, and the bottom layer is NE-200 sound insulation blanket.
- cheapest way
|| Specification Quantity
|| Function Description
| ENA NE200 Soundproof Blanket
|| 1 x 10m roll
|| Thick sound insulation blankets can effectively reduce noise penetration and improve the sound insulation performance of the door.
| ENA NE100 sound absorbing panel
|| 25 pieces (30x60cm)
|| Sound-absorbing panels can absorb and eliminate reflected sound, reduce indoor echo, and improve indoor sound quality.
| Selly nail glue
|| 4 sticks
|| Make sure the acoustic panels and blankets are securely fastened to the door.
| Double sided tape
|| a roll
|| Install sound-absorbing panels and insulation strips easily and quickly.
| Ena Mute door gap soundproofing strips
|| 9mm x 6 meters
|| Effectively prevent noise penetration in door gaps and improve the overall sound insulation effect.
Actual measurement of the effect after optimization
Product Safety - Fire Protection
Based on fire protection tests approved by the Hong Kong Fire Services Department (British Standard BS-476-6 Fire Retardant Requirements for Walls and Ceilings)
Passed Hong Kong Science and Technology Park SGS laboratory inspection (I=6.4, Class 0 requirements)
Product safety - harmless
According to the formaldehyde test approved by the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department (Formaldehyde Emission EN717 Part1)
Passed the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park SGS laboratory inspection (mg/m3=0.05, Super E0 grade)
Safe and effective, model designated by major institutions
- Hotels, government departments, etc. have strict requirements on materials.
- ENA sound insulation and sound absorbing products have been used in the following properties
- You can use it safely even in places where licensing is required.
Option 2: STC-35 wooden soundproof door
35 decibels of sound insulation
High-quality wooden materials, environmentally friendly and durable
The set includes wood, door frame, threshold, and lock
The engineering company can purchase it individually or install it on your behalf.
Option 3: STC-45 steel soundproof door
45 decibels of sound insulation
High quality steel, strong and durable
- The package includes wood, door frame, threshold, and airtight soundproof lock
- The engineering company can purchase it individually or install it on your behalf.
| product items
|| product price
|| installation fee
|| Old door removal costs
| Soundproof door optimization (old door thickening + sealing) 5-pack
| STC-35 soundproof door (wooden door) chain lock + frame
| STC-45 soundproof door (steel door) With airtight lock + frame
＊ ＊ Includes urban shipping fee
＊＊Does not include carrying stairs
＊ ＊ Does not include outbound shipping charges
Frequently Asked Questions Q&A
1. Which three options can meet my sound insulation needs? Answer: We offer three options: Option 1: Old door thickening + sealing; Option 2: STC-35 wooden soundproof door; Option 3: STC-45 steel soundproof door.
2. Option 1: What are the advantages of thickening + sealing the old door? Answer: Option 1 is the cheapest method. You can paste 2 layers of sound insulation material on the original door to improve the sound insulation performance.
3. Option 2: What are the characteristics of STC-35 wooden soundproof door? Answer: STC-35 wooden soundproof door has a sound insulation effect of 35 decibels, uses high-quality wooden materials, is environmentally friendly and durable.
4. Option 3: What are the characteristics of STC-45 steel soundproof door? Answer: STC-45 steel soundproof door has a sound insulation effect of 45 decibels. It uses high-quality steel and is strong and durable.
5. What are the prices of the three options? Answer: Soundproof door optimization (old door thickening + sealing): $2980; STC-35 soundproof door (wooden door): $13,000; STC-45 soundproof door (steel door): $17,000.
6. What are the installation costs for the three options? A: The installation cost for all three options is $2980.
7. Is shipping included? A: Shipping fee is included.
8. Is the cost of moving stairs included? Answer: The cost of moving the stairs is not included.
9. Is the off-island shipping fee included? Answer: The outbound shipping fee is not included.
10. What products need to be purchased when using Plan 1? Answer: The set includes five products: ENA NE200 soundproof blanket, ENA NE100 sound-absorbing panel, Selly nail glue, double-sided tape and Ena Mute door gap soundproof strips.